Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Blizzard of '10

OK this is starting to get ridiculous! It first sNOwed last Friday, I woke to the sound of it hitting the windows.It finally stopped sometime late Saturday night.We had about 8" of really wet sNOw.Sunday night it dropped to zero and all of that super wet sNOw froze into a solid mass.Moday the sun came out a little but it didn't get warm enough to melt anything.Tuesday morning I woke again to something hitting the windows this time it was sleet.It was 34ºf and it was just warm enough for the mix to fall.We got that for about an hour then it began to sNOw.No kidding the flakes were the size of half dollars.I don't remember ever seeing flakes that big.It did that most of the day and at times you couldn't see because there was so much.It slowed down sometime last night but never as really stopped for more than a few hours.There is probably a foot and a half of sNOw out there with part of it being a solid ice block.I am beginning to hate sNOw.As you can see by the way I'm writting sNOw what I really think of it.How long until spring?

No comments: