Monday, November 19, 2007

I Put the Pro in Procrastinate!

I bought myself inventory software. What a wonderful idea! YIPPEE no more buying the same thread twice. I loaded it on to the computer, it' really neat. You can even input the location! WOW!! I'm so excited. I will be able to look it up and then go and find it without searching for hours! :D

Then I look and see that there are about 12 large drawers of thread....let's see only about 500+ spools/cones that all need to be entered into the software. :(

What's that saying? The road to hell is paved with good intentions? Yeah that's it!

The good news is the house should really sparkle soon since I'm doing everything else in the world rather than start entering numbers.:) I ever cooked butternut squash last night for pies for Thanksgiving.

Yep *someday* they will all be entered!

No comments: