Friday, May 02, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Time sure passes quickly. I can hardly believe that 22 years have passed for us. I don't feel like I should be that old. There has never been a time that I really wanted to walk away from you. There have been a time or two that I'd have loved to give you a swift kick but we won't talk about those annoying guy things today. ;) I'd love to know how many hours we've spent laughing. Glad no one can see how silly we can be together! Here's to another 22 happy years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, blessed anniversary Christina, to both you and your husband :)

May God never change what you have together. May your lives always be filled with your shared laughter and joy.

P.S. One of the cutest things I ever saw on the news, was about a couple celebrating their 60th anniversary. The frail and elderly gentleman, seated next to his frail and elderly wife while he held her hand (they were both close to 95) was asked: In all these years married to your wife, was there ever a time when you wanted to tell her "I want a divorce"?

His reply was: "I can't remember" ;)