Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day. Hoping everyone has someone special to spend it with or at least think of if you can't be in the same place.

I am doing much better. Am walking around he house with no crutches and only using them when I'm out as a just incase. I'd rather have them and not need them than to fall and rehurt myself. I see the otho in the middle of next week so hopefully then the boot and crutches will be a thing of the past.Hubby is getting very tired of doing the laundry and grocery shopping. He was very happy when I took over the kitty box duties last week.






2 comments:

2 Second Club ® said...

I loved the wonderful world song.. like a breath of fresh air.. :*

christina/ohio said...

Glad you liked it. Nice little escape from the real world for 3 mintues. :)